NEWARK, Del, Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The industrial automation market is predicted to secure a valuation of US$ 40.6 billion in 2023 and is estimated to be US$ 81.4 billion by 2033. The market is capturing a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period.
The rising demand for high-quality and enhanced productivity is fueling the adoption of industrial automation. The growing advanced technologies such as 5G, AR, and the Internet of Things boost the market expansion. Several end-use industries are rising the demand for industrial automation to reduce labor work and limit production timing.
Rising digital technologies, investment companies, and innovations are increasing the adoption of industrial automation. Manufacturers are growing the market by deploying cloud-based systems, real-time data, and better efficiency. End-use industries, including oil & gas, food & beverages, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, and others, are expanding the market growth.
Ask for In-depth Report Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14308
Automotive Industry significantly drives the Market Growth
Growing demand for industrial automation in the automation sector boosts the market growth. Several automakers maintain efficiency and accuracy to enhance
the performance of machinery. Automotive is an essential sector that captures a significant global market share. The rising number of vehicles and advanced electric vehicles is increasing the adoption of industrial automation.
The innovation of robotic systems in automotive is expanding the market growth. The increasing demand for advanced skills, machine learning, and mechatronics drives market opportunities. Apart from it, the electronic industry is further expected to drive market growth.
- The industrial automation market is expected to have a valuation of US$ 81.4 billion by 2033.
- With a CAGR of 7.2%, the global market increasing from 2022 to 2033.
- The United States industrial automation market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 7% through 2033.
- With a CAGR of 6.3%, the United Kingdom market significantly uplifts during the forecast period.
- The China market is expected to capture a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period.
- Japan's market is expected to record a CAGR of 5.7% from 2023 to 2033.
Read Full Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/industrial-automation-market
The prominent players play a significant share in the global market by innovating advanced devices. These players are adopting better technology and new marketing skills to upsurge the market opportunities. These players are adopting several marketing strategies to uplift the market, including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, and collaborations.
Leading Players in the Market are:
- Schneider Electric
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric
- Honeywell International
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Yokogawa Electric
Recent Developments in the Industrial Automation Market are:
- In January 2022, Fuji Electric announced its new plant system in Tokyo. The new plant expands its production level with an area of 13,030 meters.
- In March 2020, Epson Robots announced its partnership with Air Automation Engineering to provide better technical services in the United States.
- In March 2021, an American-based company- Suez, partnered with Schneider Electric to provide digital solutions in water cycle management.
- In January 2021, Omron developed its new series robot named SCARA. The robot fastens the work with more efficiency. It is one of the lightweight and better-performance robot series.
- In November 2020, Rockwell Automation announced its new asset management software version. It helps to update, recover and handle the work with automation devices.
Pre-Book Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14308
Industrial Automation Market by Category
- Industrial Robots
- Machine Vision System
- Process Analyzer
- Field Instruments
- Human Machine Interface
- Industrial PC
- Industrial Sensors
- Industrial 3D Printing
- Vibration Monitoring
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Distributed Control System
- Manufacturing Execution System
- Industrial Safety
- Plant Asset Management
By End-use Industry:
- Oil & Gas, Chemicals
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
- Food & Beverages
- Energy & Power
- Machine Manufacturing
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Metals & Mining
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia & Pacific
- East Asia
- The Middle East & Africa (MEA
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary | Industrial Automation Market
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.5. PESTLE and Porter’s Analysis
3.6. Regulatory Landscape
Ask an Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14308
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Industrial Automation Domain:
Gaskets and Seals Market Size : The gaskets and seals market has witnessed a CAGR of 5.4%, from 2018 to 2022 to achieve US$ 86.6 billion by 2023. The gaskets and seals market has been driven by the surging demand for optimization of friction, sealing function, and abrasion resistance.
Screw Conveyor Market Review : Registering a year-on-year growth of 3.7%, the global screw conveyor market is forecast to reach US$ 884.2 million by the end of 2022.
Industrial Robotics Market Forecast : The global industrial robotics market is estimated to surpass US$ 220 billion by the end of 2033. The market is rising at a CAGR of 18.9% during the forecast period 2023 to 2033.
Collaborative Robots Market Research : The global collaborative robots demand is subjected to register a CAGR of 25.1%. The market revenue is likely to be valued at US$ 2.2 billion in 2023
Carbide Tools Market Overview : Sales in the global carbide tools market are slated to top US$ 7.6 Billion in 2023. Expanding at a healthy 7.1% CAGR, the market size is projected to total US$ 15 Billion by 2033.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com